Friday 13 April 2012

A Country Mouse meets Amanda Palmer! Sort-of.....

I hadn't heard of Amanda Palmer until I happened across a Youtube video of a lady doing her number "Ukulele Anthem". I loved the song, and I loved the way that "CountryMouse" puts it over - not raunchy, just simply - and a really pleasant voice. Lucky her! She actually reminds me of Joni Mitchell!

It turns out that Amanda Palmer has seen it, too - and likes it! She tweeted as much...... now there's something really refreshing and heart-warming about this story. Two new ukulele heroes for me - and I'm Amanda Palmer's latest fan!

Thank you, CountryMouse...and keep 'em comin'! I don't do videos - not yet...I like your style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! I hope you enjoy this blog and I'd love to hear your comments! But I know you'll forgive me if I read them over before I click the "publish" button! Thanks!