Wednesday 9 May 2012

"You're The Cream In My Coffee" with Eugene Ukulele



Here in the UK, days are still rather chilly but it's spring. Apple blossom time and all that. In Tasmania, home of "Eugene Ukulele" it's autumn... and Eugene has spiced up his delightful rendition of "You're the Cream in my Coffee" with the appropriate autumnal setting and colours, especially the little red soprano ukulele!

Another catchy song from the 1920's to become a standard, the music was written in 1928 by Ray Henderson, lyrics by Buddy G deSilva and Lew Brown. Eugene gives it his own special treatment! Guaranteed to bring a smile!

Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! I hope you enjoy this blog and I'd love to hear your comments! But I know you'll forgive me if I read them over before I click the "publish" button! Thanks!