Wednesday 21 May 2014

Simply stunning - Zahra Lowzley makes her festival debut!

There are people who play the ukulele - there are quite a lot of those;

There are talented people who play the ukulele - there are quite a few of those;

There are very talented people who play the ukulele - they are even thinner on the ground;

Then there are people like Zahra Lowzley.
Please watch and listen and prepare to be amazed...



This was N'Ukefest 2014, Nantwich, England, at the weekend. I wasn't able to be there, had to be somewhere else... and I know I missed a fabulous weekend, of which this was undoubtedly the highlight... Wow and double-wow....

That may have been Zahra's first festival appearance, but I'm very sure it won't be her last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! I hope you enjoy this blog and I'd love to hear your comments! But I know you'll forgive me if I read them over before I click the "publish" button! Thanks!